Social Media Marketing for Businesses
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
We offer internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals. Social media marketing includes activities like posting text and image updates, videos, and other content that drives audience engagement, as well as paid social media advertising.
Improve your business’s social presence.
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
The bigger and more engaged your audience is on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve every other marketing goal on your list!
- Social Media Content Planning— As discussed previously, building a social media marketing plan is essential. Consider keyword research and competitive research to help brainstorm content ideas that will interest your target audience. What are other businesses in your industry doing to drive engagement on social media?
- Great Social Content— Consistent with other areas of online marketing, content reigns supreme when it comes to social media marketing. Make sure you post regularly and offer truly valuable information that your ideal customers will find helpful and interesting. The content that you share on your social networks can include social media images, videos, infographics, how-to guides and more.
- A Consistent Brand Image— Using social media for marketing enables your business to project your brand image across a variety of different social media platforms. While each platform has its own unique environment and voice, your business’s core identity, whether it’s friendly, fun, or trustworthy, should stay consistent.
- Social Media for Content Promotion— Social media marketing is a perfect channel for sharing your best site and blog content with readers. Once you build a loyal following on social media, you’ll be able to post all your new content and make sure your readers can find new stuff right away. Plus, great blog content will help you build more followers. It’s a surprising way that content marketing and social media marketing benefit each other.
- Sharing Curated Links— While using social media for marketing is a great way to leverage your own unique, original content to gain followers, fans, and devotees, it’s also an opportunity to link to outside articles as well. If other sources provide great, valuable information you think your target audience will enjoy, don’t be shy about linking to them. Curating and linking to outside sources improves trust and reliability, and you may even get some links in return.
- Tracking Competitors— It’s always important to keep an eye on competitors—they can provide valuable data for keyword research and other social media marketing insight. If your competitors are using a certain social media marketing channel or technique that seems to be working for them, considering doing the same thing, but do it better!
- Measuring Success with Analytics—You can’t determine the success of your social media marketing strategies without tracking data. Google Analytics can be used as a great social media marketing tool that will help you measure your most triumphant social media marketing techniques, as well as determine which strategies are better off abandoned. Attach tracking tags to your social media marketing campaigns so that you can properly monitor them. And be sure to use the analytics within each social platform for even more insight into which of your social content is performing best with your audience.
How to Choose the Best Social Media Platforms for Marketing
Here’s a brief overview about how to use social media for marketing according to each platform’s unique user base and environment. Different social media marketing sites require different approaches, so develop a unique strategy tailored for each platform.
Choose the Best Social Media Platforms for Marketing
Grow Marketing knows how to use social media for marketing according to each platform’s unique user base and environment. Different social media marketing sites require different approaches, so develop a unique strategy tailored for each platform.
Whether your aim is to drive brand awareness, generate leads or simply enhance the customer experience, we can ensure you have a complete set of reporting to make your business case. Once created, these can be produced monthly, or even weekly. We also provide one-off services for product launches or research projects.
Social Media Marketing is a ‘must do’ for businesses. With 91% of adults using at least one social media site regularly, it’s an essential medium to learn more about your audience demographic, to expand this audience and find potential new customers.
We focus on creative, innovative and effective Social Media solutions. From listening and monitoring to full social engagement, we will create and manage a strategy that works for your brand. All social media campaigns start from a strategy and deep understanding of business goals. Our team work closely with you to research your industry, target market and competitors in order to match the most effective social media tools for you.
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social media is one of the most powerful tools in your marketing arsenal. If you use it correctly, you can create a strong personal connection with your prospective customers. To benefit from social media, you need to build a clear strategy that takes into account what you’re trying to achieve, who your customers are and what your competition is doing. At Grow Marketing we will help you develop a concise strategy that will work with your business and ensure your Social Media activity delivers. Some of the activities we will employ to help you and your company develop a solid strategy are:
- understand your goals
- create measurable objectives
- characterise your customers
- analyse the competition
- develop your messages
- build a content plan
Social Media Management
Our social media management will enable your company to reach thousands of potential new customers online. Our objective-orientated service ensures that every action we take brings you one step closer to your goals and achieving smile-inducing results.
With our social media management services, we tailor your management package and ensure that you are ahead of your competitors with new concepts that will grow your customer base rapidly whilst having a very positive impact on your SEO
Creating Engaging Content
Once you understand what is being said about your brand, and who is saying it, you can begin to devise strategies to engage and influence the audience. The Munro Agency can create your social platform, from design and reporting insight to managing your social voice.
Hiring experts enables you to pinpoint the type of content that will unlock the door to your desired results. Our carefully sculpted, SEO optimised and fastidiously distributed content ensures we achieve your objectives
Social Media Reporting
We will help you listen to conversations relevant to your brand, your products, your competitors and your sector.
We will detail your reports in a way that makes sense to your business—take a high or low level view across networks or specific profiles. So you will quickly get a feel for Page impressions, Fan growth and how your Facebook content is performing with intuitive, interactive reports.
View aggregate or individual post stats for Twitter, Facebook and Google+ content all in one place, including clicks, reach and engagement. Stay up to date on your engagement with weekly summary reports of activity across all your social properties.
We help you to understand the impact that social media is having on your organisation, your brand and your sector. The Munro Agency can help you develop the tools you need to understand, manage and succeed at Social Media. We offer the following consultancy services:
- social media strategy
- content planning
- social media policy
- company training
- online communities
- social customer service strategy
- community management
Whether you are looking to manage your social media channels yourself and need training, a setup service or are looking to outsource the entire operation, we offer a solution to generate a positive return on your investment.